Wednesday, September 9, 2015

That's Not My Princess...


Recommended age: 9+ months
Good for kids who like: princesses, touchy feely books, glittery & shiny stuff

Out of the 33 books from the That's Not My series, E picked That's Not My Princess. I won't lie - I was kind of hoping she'd pick That's Not My Dragon but I was pleasantly surprised when I read the book.

That's Not My series is a nice board book series for babies and toddlers since they have the touchy feely stuff and lots of adjectives to teach toddlers new ways to describe things. The premise is that each page has something that is atypical of the subject. For example, in this case, on the cover of the book, it says "That's not my princess...her tiara is too bumpy." And it is a cool kind of bumpy I might add. Then at the end it finishes up the book with a princess that has exactly what is expected of a princess - a glittery tiara.

If you have a little girly girl, she is going to love this book. E is 3 and a half years old and absolutely loves it. Every page features a different princess and has tons of shiny sparkly glittery details that makes it that much more princessy. I feel like all the glitz & glamour was a bonus. 






No comments:

Post a Comment